Monday, August 17, 2009

Welcome

Hi,

My name is Faith and I decided to start this site because of my passion for public health. I have a Masters degree in Public Health with a focus on adolescent risk behavior (read more in "About Me." My interest in health issues stems not only from my personal experiences, which I will share throughout this site, but also from my passion for debate. I realize not everyone shares my views and although I have always been comfortable expressing my opinion on public health-related issues, I have never attempted a blog before--so be gentle. This site will be dedicated to public health-related issues, current and proposed policy, and education. I hope you find this a safe, welcoming forum with which to express your opinions, ask questions, comment, and ultimately strive to improve the health of our nation. That is my goal after all.....

Enjoy and be safe,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment